This episode’s reading is an essay by William Samuel titled “The World is After the Fact” from his book The Child Within Us Lives! In it, William Samuel reaches out to the audience laying bare the depth of his understanding and felt experience of Reality. I’ve only scratched the surface of William Samuel’s teachings, so owe it to a listener’s recommendation to include “The World is After the Fact” in The Induction Series.
This is podcast # 3 in The Induction Series. The aim of this series is to focus on “inspired” writings, those that carry the “living word.” Franklin Merrell-Wolff called them “mystic writings” and said that “when the ‘Voice of the Silence’ speaks into the relative world, the Meaning lies between the words, as it were, rather than in the direct content of the words themselves.”
Richard Rose said that “If you are interested in looking for Essence, from the point of the Process Observer you can be stimulated only by writings of inspiration rather than reason or direction” and referred students to his poem “Three Books of the Absolute.” While Rose used the term “inspirational,” clearly these are not necessarily inspirational, uplifting writings like one typically finds collected under that banner.
If you enjoy The Induction Series, please leave a review on Amazon of my book Subtraction: The Simple Math of Enlightenment. There are currently 42 reviews and once we reach 100 reviews that boosts the visibility of the book. You don’t have to purchase the book on Amazon to leave a review, and a few minutes of your time will help others seekers find the book. Just click the link above and leave a few words in a review. Thank you!
Please feel free to leave comments or send an email with the contact form. I always appreciate hearing your thoughts.
- Listen to the interview on iTunes, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Play.
- Stream by clicking here, or download after you follow the link by using right-click and then “save as.”
- Or watch on YouTube.
- As a thank you for visiting, enjoy free shipping and get a signed copy of my book Subtraction: The Simple Math of Enlightenment for only $13.50.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please join my monthly supporters. Your help is appreciated.
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.
Selected Links and Topics from this Episode:
- Time, Space, Sequentiality
- Inverted cosmologies
- “The divine WHAT exists before the image we see.”
- “We see that matter is neither real nor unreal, and it appears in and as our experience for good reasons to be understood.”
- Learn more about William Samuel at the official website.
- Leave a review on Amazon of my book Subtraction: The Simple Math of Enlightenment. Our goal is to reach 100 reviews by the end of The Induction Series. We’re now at 42!
Support this podcast