The tagline on Maury Lee’s website reads ” Sixty-nine year old male, expressing non duality, realization, by the grace of God.” The simplicity, yet depth, of that line is a good summation of Maury Lee.
Maury was recommended to me by Michael Casari, and I found him to be an otherwise quiet soul who became obsessed with finding the truth of his ultimate nature.
I hope you enjoy this episode and want to give a special thanks to those of you who’ve become monthly sponsors. See the Supporter Options below for more info. on that. Please feel free to leave comments or send an email. I always appreciate hearing your thoughts.
- Listen to the interview on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
- Stream by clicking here, or download after you follow the link by using right-click and then “save as.”
- Or watch on YouTube:
- If you enjoy the podcast, please join my monthly supporters. Your help is appreciated.
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.
Selected Links and Notes from this Episode:
- Quick Note: For more information on the TAT Foundation’s November event featuring Bob Cergol, Anima Pundeer, and Art Ticknor, visit Closing Doors.
- Charlie Hayes – race car driver who became a spiritual teacher.
- Needing both an intellectual and experiential understanding of enlightenment.
- You Are the World by Krishnamurti.
- The importance of trying to feel the space from which an author writes.
- Being a “householder” while on the spiritual pursuit.
- Richard Rose’s Albigen Papers.
- Gestalt Therapy of Fritz Pearls and dream work.
- The Primal Scream by Arthur Janov.
- The necessity of seeing your psychological blocks.
- “The biggest obstacle is that it couldn’t happen to me. ~Robert Wolfe
- Reading Franklin Merrell-Wolff for fun.
- People in America can’t distinguish between what they want and what they need.
- Casablanca – an example of one person standing up against what is not right.
- Reach Maury Lee at Enlightenment For No One.
Support this podcast